book tickets for any Comedy Dublin show, send an
email to email@example.com with the number of tickets you require
and the date of the show you want to attend.
You will be emailed an invoice and then you pay us through a secure
link, with no extra charge to you.
- Tickets must be purchased at least 24 hours before the show.
- Tickets are collected at the door on the night of the show.
- Admission is subject to the
rules of the club, licensing laws and the discretion of venue
- Unless seats have been reserved they are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Seats may be reserved by request. Clearly indicate that you would like the seats to be reserved in the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: When seats have been reserved, it is necessary to be at the venue at
least 15 minutes before the start of the show, otherwise, reserved
seats may not be held.
- Tickets cannot be refunded.
- Tickets can be exchanged for
another date subject to a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Secure payment is provided through PayPal, a PayPal account is
- Comedy Dublin or the performance venues do not retain or have
access to any of your financial information.